Target Funding: A Proven System to Get the Money and Resources You Need to Start or Grow Your Business, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Discover the targeted funding and resources available to support YOUR small business or idea
Target Funding ensures that the struggle to obtain funds will never again come between you and your dreams.
Too often, great business ideas fail to see the light of day because the entrepreneur doesn’t know how to secure the funding he or she needs. Until now. Target Funding proves you don’t need to be one of these would-be business owners or inventors. No matter what your idea might be, there is funding available to build a solid business or invention around it. Target Funding helps you obtain this and more—even if you have faced bankruptcy, exhausted all avenues, or feel like you are at your wit’s end.
Kedma Ough is one of today’s most respected authorities on business funding and entrepreneurship and this practical guide reveals how to locate and secure the necessary funds and resources you need to launch, stabilize, or grow your business dream. She will open your eyes to the vast array of opportunities you didn’t know existed—and provides special insight into beneficial sources before you’re even left the gate.
Target Funding takes you on a deep dive into:
• The wide range of funding options available for any startup, including un-bankable ventures and independent inventors
• Hundreds of vetted funding sources detailing features and eligibility requirements
• A winning process for matching funding opportunities with your specific needs
• Step-by-step guidance on how to approach funding sources, win them over, and convince them to provide the money you need
• Real-life business funding stories that will motivate you to act
You'll learn about all the options available to you, including conventional, alternative, and diversity funding. You’ll find out how to access all of them based on your needs, demographic, industry, location, and other variables.
Get started on your dream venture today! With Target Funding, you have a proven business-funding strategy to lift your company or invention off the ground and become a sustainable profit machine.
The New American Dream
A Business of One’s Own
1 The Opportunity
Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Small Business Ownership
2 The Challenge
It’s All About the Cash
3 The Solution
4 Funding for Veteran-Owned Businesses
5 Funding for Businesses Owned by People with Disabilities
6 Funding for Minority-Owned Businesses
7 Funding for Women-Owned Businesses
8 Funding for Other Diversity Groups
9 Economic Development Funding
10 Industry Cluster Funding
11 Community Development Financial Institutions
Funding for Inventions and Innovation
12 Funding for Independent Inventors
13 Funding for Research and Technology Ventures
Funding for Startups and Small Businesses
14 Business Advice Funding
15 Grants for Startups and Small Businesses
16 Funding for a Franchise
17 Government Procurement–Based Funding
Funding for the Unbankable
18 Matched Savings Funding
19 Incubator- and Accelerator-Based Funding
Ready, Set, Fund!
20 Creating Your Target Funding Map
21 3-2-1 Target Funding Launch!