Schaum's Outline of Advanced Calculus, Third Edition, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- 1,370 fully solved problems
- Complete review of all course fundamentals
- Clear, concise explanations of all Advanced Calculus concepts
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
Topics include: Numbers; Sequences; Functions, Limits, and Continuity; Derivatives; Integrals; Partial Derivatives; Vectors; Applications of Partial Derivatives; Multiple Integrals; Line Integrals, Surface Integrals, and Integral Theorems; Infinite Series; Improper Integrals; Fourier Series; Fourier Integrals; Gamma and Beta Functions; and Functions of a Complex Variable
Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
Schaum's Outline of Advanced Calculus 3/e
3. Functions, Limits, and Continuity
6. Partial Derivatives
8. Applications of Partial Derivatives
9. Multiple Integrals
10. Line Integrals, Surface Integrals, and Integral Theorems
11. Infinite Series
12. Improper Integrals
13. Fourier Series
14. Fourier Integrals
15. Gamma and Beta Functions
16. Functions of a Complex Variable