Microsoft PowerPoint 365 Complete: In Practice, 2019 Edition, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Microsoft® PowerPoint 365/2019: In Practice offers a fresh approach to teaching today's students Microsoft® PowerPoint skills by clearly introducing skills in logical order: 1) Topic 2) Instruction and 3) Practice. Nordell's TIP approach builds a foundation for success by helping students apply what they learn, and provides transferable skills that allow students to grasp critical thinking beyond the textbook assignments. The integration of the In Practice textbook series with SIMnet, helps meet the diverse needs of students and accommodate individual learning styles, including auto-graded Projects to encourage critical thinking and true skill mastery.
Chapter 1: Creating and Editing Presentations
Chapter 2: Illustrating with Pictures and Information Graphics
Chapter 3: Preparing for Delivery and Using a Slide Presentation
Chapter 4: Customizing Images, Illustrations and Themes
Chapter 5: Working with Advanced Animation, Hyperlinks and Rich Media
Chapter 6: Integrating, Reviewing and Collaborating
Chapter 7: Using Recording Options, OneDrive, PowerPoint Online and Sway
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources