Ganong's Review of Medical Physiology, Twenty Sixth Edition, 26th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The leading text on human physiology for more than four decades—enhanced by all new video tutorials A Doody’s Core Title for 2022! For more than four decades, Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology has been helping those in the medical field understand human and mammalian physiology. Applauded for its interesting and engagingly written style, Ganong’s concisely covers every important topic without sacrificing depth or readability, and delivers more detailed, high-yield information per page than any other similar text or review. Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest research and developments in important areas such as chronic pain, reproductive physiology, and acid-base homeostasis, Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, Twenty-Sixth Edition incorporates examples from clinical medicine to illustrate important physiologic concepts. Ganong's will prove valuable to students who need a concise review for the USMLE, or physicians who want to keep pace with the ever-changing world of medical physiology. More than 600 full-color illustrations Two types of review questions: end-of-chapter and board-style NEW! Increased number of clinical cases and flow charts NEW! Video tutorials from the author; high-yield Frequently Asked Question feature with detailed explanations; improved legends that eliminate the need to refer back to the text
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources