Complete Book of Home Inspection 4/E, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
INSPECT ANY HOME INSIDE AND OUT--WITH HELP FROM AN EXPERT!
Find out the real value of a house or condo using the tested techniques in this step-by-step guide. Written by a professional home inspector and fully updated throughout, The Complete Book of Home Inspection, Fourth Edition, shows you how to determine exactly what's behind, beneath, above, and around a house before you make an offer. If you're selling your home, you'll learn how to accurately evaluate its condition prior to setting a price.
This comprehensive manual covers every aspect of exterior, interior, and electromechanical home inspection--and contains a new chapter on green home technology. Now with details on American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) requirements, this book serves as a valuable on-the-job tool as well as a basic layperson's guide. Plenty of useful photos, drawings, worksheets, and checklists are included in this practical resource.
The Complete Book of Home Inspection, Fourth Edition, covers:
- Tools and procedures
- Roof-mounted structures and projections
- Paved areas around the structure
- Walls, windows, and doors
- Lot and landscaping
- Wood-destroying insects and rot
- Interior rooms
- Basement and crawl space
- Electrical system
- Heating systems
- Domestic water heaters
- Swimming pools
- Energy considerations
- Environmental concerns
- Green home technology