Connect Online Access Connect Master: Why Biology?1st Edition
By Michael Windelspecht
Product Details +
Connect Master: Why Biology? is the first ever theme-based course that associates biological processes to topics relevant to students’ lives. This approach enables non-majors students to create connections, become more engaged with the content, and make informed decisions as scientifically-literate citizens.
Module 1: Cancer
Module 2: Energy Drinks
Module 3: Influenza A
Module 4: Sickle-Cell Disease
Module 5: Climate Change
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
Your text has great instructor tools – like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.