Human Sexuality: Self, Society, and Culture, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
With a thought-provoking appraisal of the human sexual experience, Human Sexuality: Self, Society, and Culture supports thinking critically about the contexts that shape sexuality and further highlights the role of sexuality in society and culture. Human Sexuality fosters an atmosphere where students can safely ask questions about what they are learning or about their personal experiences. With Human Sexuality, the hope and goal is to empower students and inspire a lifelong appreciations of their own sexuality and the role of sexuality in their community, culture, and society.
Chapter 2 Contexts of Sexuality: Culture, History, and Religion
Chapter 3 Sexuality, Media, and the Internet
Chapter 4 Sexual Anatomy and Physiology
Chapter 5 Sexual Pleasure, Arousal, and Response
Chapter 6 Taking Care of the Sexual Body
Chapter 7 Contraception
Chapter 8 Reproduction: Conception, Pregnancy, and Childbirth
Chapter 9 Gender and Identity: Biology, Roles, and Culture
Chapter 10 Sexual Orientation
Chapter 11 Sexuality in Childhood and Adolescence
Chapter 12 Sexuality in Adulthood and Later Life
Chapter 13 Attraction, Love, and Communication
Chapter 14 Sexual Coercion and Resiliency
Chapter 15 Sexual Diagnoses: From Sexual Dysfunction to Stigmatized & Normative Sexual Variations
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.