Connect Online Access for Practice Marketing Simulations, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Practice Marketing puts players in the role of a marketing decision maker for a small backpack company. Players research the market for backpacks and choose a promising market segment to target. Then they design a backpack with the goal of matching its style, attributes and special features to the preferences of that market segment. After setting an initial price for their backpacks, players select distribution channels, and coordinate an integrated communications strategy to build awareness for their products. The game includes a realistic marketplace in which individual players act as companies which compete against computer-controlled companies. Players analyze sales results, collect competitive information and then refine their product, price, place and promotional strategies in order to maximize results and become a market leader.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources