The Digital Experience for theWonders PreK–6 Literacy Curriculum
Explore the Digital Learning Experience
The resources within Wonders are designed to make technology purposeful to support the work you do in the classroom. The Wonders curriculum can be taught 100 percent digitally, with resources available online to help teachers plan and customize lessons and for students to read and complete assignments.
Wonders Walkthrough and Digital Access
Experience the digital features in Wonders by taking the guided Digital Walkthrough. See how Wonders helps simplify lesson planning, grading, and progress monitoring.
Now, see how Wonders comes alive in your classroom. Request a free, 30-day digital trial.
Wonders Data Dashboard
Transform Data Into Action
The Wonders Data Dashboard is an interactive, responsive reporting tool for educators. Drawing on performance data from student assessments, online activities, and observational rubrics, Wonders Data Dashboard:
- Enables immediate, leveled re-teaching and targeted assignments.
- Groups students automatically to recommend individual lessons.
- Reports results at the individual, class, and district levels.
- Tracks progress in key literacy skills and standards.
Digital Library: Wonders and Big Universe
The moment when reading “clicks” for a child is a moment of discovery and independence. Children realize that they have the skills they need to access the world in an exciting new way—and that the universe is theirs to explore. Too many children, however, lack access to quality texts which limits their exploration and development as curious, confident readers. With Wonders and Big Universe™ from Fuel Education®, you can ensure that all your students have access to a wide range of authentic literature and instructional support, both in and out of the classroom.
By pairing Wonders and Big Universe, students and teachers get:
- 14,000+ authentic, leveled ebooks across grades K–12, in both English and Spanish.
- 24/7 access on any device, designed to adapt to the user’s screen.
- Powerful search functions that identify texts by genre, reading level, or topic of interest.
- Help finding the right book, with leveling by Lexile, Fountas and Pinnell, DRA, and ATOS.
- The Big Universe Reading Fluency Tool, to quickly assess where students are and provide appropriately leveled authentic texts.
- Cross-curricular support across content areas including science, social studies, and math.
Share how you use Wonders in your classroom by using the hashtag #ReadingWonders when you post on social media.