About the Program
SRA Essentials for Algebra offers a unique progression for introducing and expanding problem types. When a new skill or operation is introduced, it is presented in a highly structured, step-by-step manner. As students progress from one lesson to the next, the teacher provides less and less guidance. Work on new skills and problem types develops in small increments from lesson to lesson. Students are never overwhelmed and receive the practice needed to become skilled at solving complex problems independently.
- Concentrates on core concepts and procedures needed for algebra or to prepare for high school exit exams
- Carefully presents all the component skills and discriminations that students need to work complicated math problems
- Provides far more practice on each problem type than traditional programs offer
- Content starts with basic information and systematically adds details and extensions, enabling students to solve complex problems
- Uniform solution strategies allow struggling students to learn advanced mathematical content in the minimum amount of time
- Teaching techniques maximize the amount of time that students are engaged in application and practice
Essentials for Algebra, Teacher Materials Package
Essentials for Algebra Online Teacher, 1-year subscription
Essentials for Algebra, Answer Key
Essentials for Algebra, Teacher's Guide
Essentials for Algebra Online Teacher, 3-year subscription
Essentials for Algebra Student Textbook, 1-year eBook and 1-year ALEKS susbscription
Essentials for Algebra Student eBook, 1-Year Subscription
Essentials for Algebra Student eBook, 3 Year Subscription
Essentials for Algebra, Student Textbook
Essentials for Algebra, Student Workbook
Clear All Filters
Showing of Results
Showing of Results
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.