NEW YORK, May 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw-Hill Global Education Holdings, LLC will report first-quarter 2015 earnings on Thursday, May 14. David Levin, President and Chief Executive Officer; Patrick Milano, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Administrative Officer; and David Kraut, Treasurer, Vice President - Investor Relations will host a call beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. Access instructions are available below. Prior to the call, a copy of the presentation can be accessed on the McGraw-Hill Investor Relations page, investors.mheducation.com
Telephone Access: Live and Replay
The call begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- For callers in the U.S.: (866) 617-1526
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (210) 795-0624 (long distance charges will apply)
- The conference passcode is "MCGRAW-HILL"
The recorded telephone replay will be available beginning shortly after the conclusion of the call and will remain available until June 12, 2015.
- For callers in the U.S.: (800) 925-3886
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (203) 369-3963 (long distance charges will apply)
- The replay passcode is "32015"