PREVIEW THE PDF
Sync Your Connect Course with Moodle and Other LMS Platforms
- Log into your LMS account and select the appropriate course to pair with Connect.
- On the course homepage, click McGraw Hill Campus.
- Search for your textbook by author, title, or ISBN. Click FIND NOW.
- Scroll through the options and click Select on the one you want.
- Your textbook now appears within the MH Campus window. Click Connect to access the course.
- In the top right corner, click I want this for my students. (If this is the first time pairing your course, you'll be asked to log into Connect prior to this step.)
- Click Adopt Connect.
- Select to pair with A section in an existing Connect course.
- Select the course.
- This one-time pairing process is now complete.
Want to chat? Our team is available to help.
Tech Support Representatives
You Don’t Have to Do it Alone
Instructors, get personalized 1-to-1 support from our implementation team.
Have a question? Need advice? Whatever you need to ensure you and your students are set up for success, our implementation consultants can help. Just answer a few simple questions so we can best assist you.
Find Your Sales Rep
Looking for new course materials, need a desk copy, or want to talk about new McGraw Hill products? Locate contact information for your McGraw Hill sales representative.
Find My Rep
Customer Service Team
Contact customer service for questions regarding pricing, orders, shipping, or returns.
Visit the Customer Service Online Support Center or contact us below: Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET Phone: (800) 338-3987 Fax: (800) 953-8691 By Mail: McGraw Hill P.O. Box 182605 Columbus, OH 43218