A Writer's Resource 2021 MLA Update, 6th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
A Writer’s Resource helps writers identify the fundamental elements of any writing situation, and teaches innovative, transferable strategies that build confidence for composing across various genres, media, and the academic curriculum. With numerous examples from a rich cross-section of disciplines, A Writer’s Resource demonstrates that nearly every field of study and potential career path depends on written communication. Available with McGraw Hill’s Connect, and tools such as Adaptive Learning Assignment, Power of Process, and Writing Assignment students will develop their writing, critical reading, and critical thinking skills.
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.