* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
U.S., a brief American History program, transforms the learning experience through personalized, adaptive technology helping students better grasp the issues of the past while providing greater insight on student performance. This American History program tells the story of the American people in a highly portable and visually appealing manner helping students better connect with our nation's past and understand our present. The Connect suite of assignments contains critical thinking exercises, interactive map exercises, the new Power of Process for Primary Sources, and of course Learnsmart and Smartbook, the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it. This comprehensive offer gives your students what they need, when and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
Chapter 2 Old Worlds, New Worlds
Chapter 3 Colonization and Conflictin the South
Chapter 4 Colonization and Conflict in the North
Chapter 5 Colonization and Conflict in the North
Chapter 6 Imperial Triumph,Imperial Crisis
Chapter 7 The American People and The American Revolution
Chapter 8 Crisis and Constitution
Chapter 9 The Early Republic
Chapter 10 The Opening of America
Chapter 11 The Rise of Democracy
Chapter 12 Afire with Faith
Chapter 13 The Old South
Chapter 14 Western Expansion and the Rise of the Slavery Issue
Chapter 15 The Union Broken
Chapter 16 Total War and the Republic
Chapter 17 Reconstructing the Union
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.