US: A Narrative History Volume 1: To 18778th Edition
U.S., a brief American History program, transforms the learning experience through personalized, adaptive technology helping students better grasp the issues of the past while providing greater insight on student performance. This American History program tells the story of the American people in a highly portable and visually appealing manner helping students better connect with our nation's past and understand our present.
Returning in this edition and exp
Chapter 2 Old Worlds, New Worlds
Chapter 3 Colonization and Conflictin the South
Chapter 4 Colonization and Conflict in the North
Chapter 5 Colonization and Conflict in the North
Chapter 6 Imperial Triumph,Imperial Crisis
Chapter 7 The American People and The American Revolution
Chapter 8 Crisis and Constitution
Chapter 9 The Early Republic
Chapter 10 The Opening of America
Chapter 11 The Rise of Democracy
Chapter 12 Afire with Faith
Chapter 13 The Old South
Chapter 14 Western Expansion and the Rise of the Slavery Issue
Chapter 15 The Union Broken
Chapter 16 Total War and the Republic
Chapter 17 Reconstructing the Union
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.