Understanding Business: The Core2nd Edition
2. Doing Business in Global Markets
3. Demanding Ethical and Socially Responsible Behavior
4. How to Form a Business
5. Entrepreneurship and Starting a Small Business
6. Management and Leadership
7. Structuring Organizations for Today’s Challenges
8. Production and Operations Management
9. Motivating Employees
10. Human Resource Management: Finding and Keeping the Best Employees
11. Marketing: Helping Buyers Buy
12. Managing the Marketing Mix: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion
13. Using Technology to Manage Information
14. Understanding Accounting and Financial Information
15. Financial Management
16. Money, Financial Institutions, and the Federal Reserve
Bonus A. Working within the Legal Environment
Bonus B. Managing Risk
Bonus C. Managing Personal Finances & Investing
Epilogue. Getting the Job You Want
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.