* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
As a master teacher, John Santrock connects students to current research and real-world application, helping students see how developmental psychology plays a role in their own lives and future careers. In this new 10th edition, Santrock has continued his commitment to having the most up-to-date and relevant research, utilizing an expert board of reviewers to ensure students have the most accurate information.
SECTION 1: TheLife-Span Perspective
Chapter 1: Introduction
APPENDIX: Careers in Life-Span Development
SECTION 2: Biological Processes, Physical Development, and Health
Chapter 2: Biological Beginnings
Chapter 3: Physical Development and Biological Aging
Chapter 4: Health
Chapter 5: Motor, Sensory, and Perceptual Development
SECTION 3: Cognitive Processes and Development
Chapter 6: Cognitive Developmental Approaches
Chapter 7: Information Processing
Chapter 8: Intelligence
Chapter 9: Language Development
SECTION 4: Socioemotional Processes and Development
Chapter 10: Emotional Development and Attachment
Chapter 11: The Self, Identity, and Personality
Chapter 12: Gender and Sexuality
Chapter 13: Moral Development, Values, and Religion
SECTION 5: Social Contexts of Development
Chapter 14: Families, Lifestyles, and Parenting
Chapter 15: Peers and the Sociocultural World
Chapter 16: Schools, Achievement, and Work
SECTION 6: Endings
Chapter 17: Death, Dying, and Grieving
MH CONNECT: McGraw-Hill Education Psychology APA Documentation Style Guide
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.