* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
The Fifth Edition of Supply Chain Logistics Management presents Logistics in the context of integration within a firm's Supply Chain Strategy and Operations.
The framework of Supply Chain Management is initially presented by creating a foundation for in-depth study of the five logistics operational components in Part Two.
Challenges and strategies related to design and operational integration of logistics within a global supply chain are discussed in Part Three. Part Four focuses on administrative challenges related to cross organizational collaboration, performance measurement, and concludes with the challenges of managing risk and achieving sustainability.
An essential feature of the overall presentation is the integration of topical materials and examples into the Supply Chain Logistics value creation process. Text materials are supported by study and challenge questions as well as contemporary cases. The presentation integrates the discussion of information technology throughout. Illustrations and examples highlight how firms deal with operational challenges and use logistics performance to gain competitive advantage.
1) 21st Century Supply Chains
2) Supply Chain Information Technology
4) Customer Accommodation
5) Integrated Operations Planning
6) Procurement and Manufacturing
9) Warehousing, Materials Handling and Packaging
10) Global Supply Chain
11) Network Design
12) Relationship Management
13) Performance Management
14) Supply Chain Trends
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.