* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The Fifth Edition of Supply Chain Logistics Management presents Logistics in the context of integration within a firm's Supply Chain Strategy and Operations. The framework of Supply Chain Management is initially presented by creating a foundation for in-depth study of the five logistics operational components in Part Two. Challenges and strategies related to design and operational integration of logistics within a global supply chain are discussed in Part Three. Part Four focuses on administrative challenges related to cross organizational collaboration, performance measurement, and concludes with the challenges of managing risk and achieving sustainability. An essential feature of the overall presentation is the integration of topical materials and examples into the Supply Chain Logistics value creation process. Text materials are supported by study and challenge questions as well as contemporary cases. The presentation integrates the discussion of information technology throughout. Illustrations and examples highlight how firms deal with operational challenges and use logistics performance to gain competitive advantage.
1) 21st Century Supply Chains
2) Supply Chain Information Technology
4) Customer Accommodation
5) Integrated Operations Planning
6) Procurement and Manufacturing
9) Warehousing, Materials Handling and Packaging
10) Global Supply Chain
11) Network Design
12) Relationship Management
13) Performance Management
14) Supply Chain Trends
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.