Strategic Management: Text and Cases9th Edition
2. Engage students with these features: Learning from Mistakes, vignettes, Strategy Spotlights, Insights from Research & Executives, and Reflecting on Career Implications.
3. Custom course materials via Create by adding select chapters, full-length cases, etc.
1 Strategic Management: Creating Competitive Advantages
2 Analyzing the External Environment of the Firm: Creating Competitive Advantages
3 Assessing the Internal Environment of the Firm
4 Recognizing a Firm’s Intellectual Assets: Moving beyond a Firm’s Tangible Resources
Part 2 Strategic Formulation
5 Business-Level Strategy: Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantages
6 Corporate-Level Strategy: Creating Value through Diversification
7 International Strategy: Creating Value in Global Markets
8 Entrepreneurial Strategy and Competitive Dynamics
Part 3 Strategic Implementation
9 Strategic Control and Corporate Governance
10 Creating Effective Organizational Designs
11 Strategic Leadership: Creating a Learning Organization and an Ethical Organization
12 Managing Innovation and Fostering Corporate Entrepreneurship
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn More
Available within Connect, SmartBook actively tailors content to the individual student- The more a student interacts with SmartBook, the better it gets to know what they know and what they don’t know, helping students to maximize study time. By providing students with a safe place to make mistakes, showing them the areas they need to work on most, and by giving them consistent, personalized feedback at the exact moment they need it, SmartBook helps them to bridge their knowledge gaps and come to class prepared.Learn More
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw-Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw-Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw-Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.