* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Strategic Management: Creating Competitive Advantages, Tenth Edition, written by authors Dess, McNamara, Eisner, and Lee continues its tradition of being readable, relevant, and rigorous. Its engaging writing style minimizes jargon to maximize readability. It provides examples from management practice and societal themes including environmental sustainability, ethics, globalization, entrepreneurship, and data analytics to make the content relevant. It draws on the latest research by management scholars and insights from executives to balance accessibility with rigor. This version does not include the text and 38 cases.
They provide separate chapters on the role of intellectual assets in value creation (Ch. 4), entrepreneurial strategy and competitive dynamics (Ch. 8), and fostering entrepreneurship in established organizations (Ch. 12).
1. Strategic Management: Creating Competitive Advantages
2. Analyzing the External Environment of the Firm
3. Assessing the Internal Environment of the Firm
4. Recognizing a Firm’s Intellectual Assets: Moving beyond a Firm’s Tangible Resources
PART 2: STRATEGIC FORMULATION
5. Business-Level Strategy: Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantages
6. Corporate-Level Strategy: Creating Value through Diversification
7. International Strategy: Creating Value in Global Markets
8. Entrepreneurial Strategy and Competitive Dynamics
PART 3: STRATEGIC IMPLEMENTATION
9. Strategic Control and Corporate Governance
10. Creating Effective Organizational Designs
11. Strategic Leadership: Creating a Learning Organization and an Ethical Organization
12. Managing Innovation and Fostering Corporate Entrepreneurship
PART 4: CASE ANALYSIS
13. Analyzing Strategic Management Cases
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.