Principles of Financial Accounting (Chapters 1-17)23rd Edition
By John Wild and Ken Shaw and Barbara Chiappetta
Product Details +
* Accurate content, assignments, and assessment that you can count on.
* Reliable information that is current and reflects new accounting rules such as Revenue Recognition, Extraordinary Items, and Payroll Taxes.
* Engaging content that employs cool, entrepreneurial companies along with sustainability topics that motivates learners.
* Flexible format that works for f2f, hybrid, and online classes.
* Connect: An easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.