- Highlight, take notes, and search
- Download the free ReadAnywhere app for offline & mobile access
- Note: Connect access NOT included. If Connect is required for your course, click the "Learning Platform" tab.
The 21st edition of Principles of Auditing & Other Assurance Services provides a carefullybalanced presentation of auditing theory and practice. Written in a clear and understandablemanner, it is particularly appropriate for students who have had limited or noaudit experience. The approach is to integrate auditing material with that of previousaccounting fi nancial, managerial, and systems courses.
Legal Liability of CPAs
Audit Evidence and Documentation
Audit Planning, Understanding the Client, Assessing Risks, and Responding
Consideration of Internal Control in an Information Technology Environment
Cash and Financial Investments
Accounts Receivable, Notes Receivable, and Revenue
Inventories and Cost of Goods Sold
Property, Plant, and Equipment: Depreciation and Depletion
Accounts Payable and Other Liabilities
Debt and Equity Capital
Auditing Operations and Completing the Audit
Integrated Audits of Public Companies
Additional Assurance Services: Historical Financial Information
Additional Assurance Services: Other Information
Internal, Operational, and Compliance Auditing
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources