Predictive Analytics for Business Strategy, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Designed for courses that provide a conceptual and broad-based introduction to econometrics and business analytics, Predictive Analytics for Business Strategy, 1st edition provides future managers with a basic understanding of what data can do in forming business strategy without getting into a taxonomy of models and their statistical properties. Through engaging questions, explanations, and applications, students develop a deeper understanding of the fundamental reasoning behind how and why analysis can generate actionable knowledge and learn to think critically about whether a given analysis has merit or not.
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.