Payroll Accounting 20206th Edition
- A modern approach to payroll accounting, Payroll 2020 provides a "practitioners' view" of this highly specialized area of accounting.
- Payroll 2020 incorporates examples of real-world companies and highlights the relevance of the course in its coverage of issues that students will face in their careers.
- Connect: An easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.
Ch. 2 Payroll System Procedures
Ch. 3 Gross Pay Computation
Ch. 4 Fringe Benefits and Voluntary Deductions
Ch. 5 Employee Net Pay and Pay Methods
Ch. 6 Employer Payroll Taxes and Labor Planning
Ch. 7 The Payroll Register, Employees' Earnings Records, and Accounting System Entries
A Comprehensive Payroll Project: Wayland Custom Woodworking
B Special Classes of Federal Tax Withholding
C Federal Income Tax Tables
D State Income Tax Information
E State Revenue Department Information
F Payroll Certification Information
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw-Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw-Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw-Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.