Organizational Behavior: Improving Performance and Commitment in the Workplace, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Colquitt, LePine, and Wesson’s, Organizational Behavior 7th edition continues to offer a novel approach using an integrative model and roadmap to illustrate how individual, team, leader, and organizational factors shape employee attitudes, and how those attitudes impact performance and commitment. This model reminds students where they are, where they've been, and where they're going. They include two unique chapters on job performance and organizational commitment. Those topics are critical to managers and students alike, and represent critical outcomes in OB. Each successive chapter then links back to those outcomes, illustrating why OB matters in today's organizations.
PART 1 INTRODUCTION TO ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
1. What Is Organizational Behavior?
2. Job Performance
3. Organizational Commitment
PART 2 INDIVIDUAL MECHANISMS
4. Job Satisfaction
7. Trust, Justice, and Ethics
8. Learning and Decision Making
PART 3 INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTICS
9. Personality and Cultural Values
PART 4 GROUP MECHANISMS
11. Teams: Characteristics and Diversity
12. Teams: Processes and Communication
13. Leadership: Power and Negotiation
14. Leadership: Styles and Behaviors
PART 5 ORGANIZATIONAL MECHANISMS
15. Organizational Structure
16. Organizational Culture
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org