* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The Fifth Edition of Operations and Supply Chain Management: The Core focuses on the important core concepts in the dynamic field of operations. Just as lava flows from the core of the earth, operations and supply chain management is the core of business. Material must flow through supply chain processes to create cash output and input. This new edition has an increased focus on supply chain analytics involving the analysis of data to better solve business problems.
Ch. 1 Operations and Supply Chain Management
Ch. 2 Strategy and Sustainability
Ch. 3 Forecasting
Ch. 4 Strategic Capacity Management
Ch. 4a Learning Curves
Ch. 5 Projects
Ch. 6 Manufacturing Processes
Ch. 6a Break-Even Analysis
Ch. 7 Service Processes
Ch. 8 Sales and Operations Planning
Ch. 9 Material Requirements Planning
Ch. 10 Quality Management and Six Sigma
Ch. 11 Inventory Management
Ch. 12 Lean Supply Chains
Ch. 13 Global Sourcing and Procurement
Ch. 14 Location, Logistics, and Distribution
Appendix A: Linear Programming Using the Excel Solver
Appendix B: Answers to Selected Objective Questions
Appendix C: Present Value Table
Appendix D: Negative Exponential
Appendix E: Areas of the Cumulative Standard Normal Distribution
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.