MobLab Games and Experiments for Economics Online Access, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
MobLab is a playground for decisions that allows students to participate in Economics games and experiments. These games get students hands-on with concepts in Economics, promoting active learning and discussion. Syllabus mapping and assignments in Connect support MobLab experiments, while MobLab handles your training and student support. MobLab can be packed with any McGraw-Hill Economics title. Contact your McGraw-Hill rep to discuss how MobLab can be integrated into your course!
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources