Microsoft Word 365 Complete: In Practice, 2019 Edition, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Microsoft® Word 365/2019: In Practice offers a fresh approach to teaching today's students Microsoft® Word skills by clearly introducing skills in logical order: 1) Topic 2) Instruction and 3) Practice. Nordell's TIP approach builds a foundation for success by helping students apply what they learn, and provides transferable skills that allow students to grasp critical thinking beyond the textbook assignments. In Practice seamlessly integrates with SIMnet, McGraw-Hill Education's learning and assessment solution, which houses content to help students practice and master Microsoft® Word skills. In Practice auto-graded projects allow students to practice their skills in a live application, and upon completion receive immediate feedback and insights. The integration of the In Practice textbook series with SIMnet, helps meet the diverse needs of students and accommodate individual learning styles.
Chapter 1: Creating and Editing Documents
Chapter 2: Formatting and Customizing Documents
Chapter 3: Collaborating with others and Working with Reports
Chapter 4: Using Tables, Columns, and Graphics
Chapter 5: Using Templates and Mail Merge
Chapter 6: using Custom Styles and Building Blocks
Chapter 7: Advanced Tables and Graphics
Chapter 8: Using Desktop Publishing and Graphic Features
Chapter 9: Working Collaboratively and Integrating Applications
Chapter 10: Automating Tasks Using Templates and Macros
Chapter 11: Working with Forms and Master Documents
Chapter 12: Customizing Word and Using OneDrive and Office Online
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources