McGraw-Hill Education Vocabulary Grades 3-5, Second Edition, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
This engaging workbook will help your elementary school students build essential vocabulary skills
This book will strengthen the vocabulary of your third, fourth, or fifth grader. It will strengthen their vocabulary and encourage them to use their new word skills to excel in their classwork and on standardized tests. The book’s lessons focus on a particular subject and include 10 or more vocabulary words related to that topic. Each vocabulary list includes definitions and example sentences. Fun, puzzle-format worksheets accompany each lesson and keep students motivated to learn. Here they can practice the vocabulary they find challenging, polish skills they’ve mastered, and develop their strengths.
With this book to guide them, students will learn how to:
• Apply vocabulary rules
• Understand meaning and usage
• Differentiate among synonyms, antonyms, homophones, prefixes, and suffixes
• Conquer compound words and easily confused words
Vocabulary Grades 3-5 includes:
• Vocabulary specific to the needs of students from grades 3-5
• More than 500 essential vocabulary words
• 45 lessons, each featuring a special topic, a vocabulary list of at least 10 words with definitions and example sentences, followed by vocabulary-building worksheets.
• An alphabetical word list at the end of the book makes looking up vocabulary easy
• An answer key for easy correcting