Christopher MonahanMcGraw-Hill Education Algebra II Review and Workbookhttps://www.mheducation.com/cover-images/Jpeg_400-high/1260128881.jpeg1January 4, 20199781260128888
All the Math You Needs to Succeed in Algebra II
This book will help you develop the math skills needed to succeed in the classroom and on standardized tests. The user-friendly pages are filled with easy-to-follow explanations of key algebra II concepts, followed by detailed examples that clearly demonstrate how to solve common problems. Hundreds of practice questions will help you master each concept, sharpen your problem-solving skills, and build confidence.
• Topics aligned with national and state standards for algebra II courses
• Content focused on helping you excel in the classroom and on standardized tests
• Concise, clear explanations to easily grasp key concepts
• Thorough examples that illustrate how to solve typical algebra II questions
• More than 500 math problems that provide extensive opportunities to practice your new skills
• Helpful appendixes covering matrices and probabilities
• Linear Equations and Inequalities
• Quadratic Relationships
• Complex Numbers
• Polynomial Functions
• Rational and Irrational Functions
• Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
• Sequences and Series
• Descriptive Statistics
• Inferential Statistics
McGraw-Hill Education Algebra II Review and Workbook
By Christopher Monahan
Students, we’re committed to providing you with high-value course solutions backed by great service and a team that cares about your success. See tabs below to explore options and pricing. Don't forget, we accept financial aid and scholarship funds in the form of credit or debit cards.
amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number
of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the
prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically
results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for
this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number
of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle
and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from
every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Orders within the United States are shipped via Fedex or UPS Ground.
For shipments to locations outside of the U.S., only standard shipping is available.
All shipping options assumes the product is available and that it will take 24 to 48 hours to process your order prior to shipping.
Textbook rental is temporarily unavailable. Please view our other low-cost options.