* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Hunt Marketing emphasizes the universal importance of marketing, in business, but also in the lives of students, despite their major! The product, the 1st new Principles of Marketing product to be introduced in the past 10 years, was designed with an emphasis on student engagement and relevance, a focus embodied in these four key benefits: • A career focus, to help students understand how marketing will support whatever career path they choose and how to develop their own personal brand. Features like Career Tips,Executive Perspectives and Today’s Professional Interviews make marketing relevant and engaging for the student and can found in every chapter. • Integration of key topics that are part of the daily fabric of marketing— globalization, social media, ethics, and marketing analytics. These are covered THROUGHOUT the product and not in a single chapter. • Seamlessly integrated results-driven technology. Shane Hunt writes all of the Connect application exercises and teaches using Connect every year! The narrative and Connect content were developed side-by-side, allowing for seamless integration and continuity of coverage. • The right content for a semester-long course. Chapters are direct, concise,and approachable in length and written in an upbeat tone. In this newest edition, we have moved Personal Selling and Branding to earlier in the narrative.
1. Why Marketing Matters to You
2. Strategic Planning
3. The Global Environment
PART TWO Understanding Your Customer
4. Consumer Behavior
5. Marketing Research
6. Product Development
7. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
PART THREE Reaching Your Customer
8. Promotional Strategies
9. Personal Selling
10. Supply Chain and Logistics Management
13. Digital and Social Media Marketing
PART FOUR Responding to Your Customer
15. Customer Relationship Management
16. Social Responsibility and Sustainability
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.