* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Hunt Marketing emphasizes the universal importance of marketing, in business, but also in the lives of students, despite their major! The product, the 1st new Principles of Marketing product to be introduced in the past 10 years, was designed with an emphasis on student engagement and relevance, a focus embodied in these four key benefits:
• A career focus, to help students understand how marketing will support whatever career path they choose and how to develop their own personal brand. Features like Career Tips,Executive Perspectives and Today’s Professional Interviews make marketing relevant and engaging for the student and can found in every chapter.
• Integration of key topics that are part of the daily fabric of marketing— globalization, social media, ethics, and marketing analytics. These are covered THROUGHOUT the product and not in a single chapter.
• Seamlessly integrated results-driven technology. Shane Hunt writes all of the Connect application exercises and teaches using Connect every year! The narrative and Connect content were developed side-by-side, allowing for seamless integration and continuity of coverage.
• The right content for a semester-long course. Chapters are direct, concise,and approachable in length and written in an upbeat tone. In this newest edition, we have moved Personal Selling and Branding to earlier in the narrative.
1. Why Marketing Matters to You
2. Strategic Planning
3. The Global Environment
PART TWO Understanding Your Customer
4. Consumer Behavior
5. Marketing Research
6. Product Development
7. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
PART THREE Reaching Your Customer
8. Promotional Strategies
9. Personal Selling
10. Supply Chain and Logistics Management
13. Digital and Social Media Marketing
PART FOUR Responding to Your Customer
15. Customer Relationship Management
16. Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.