* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The Fourth Edition of Managing Operations Across the Supply Chain offers a global, supply chain perspective of operations management treatment that embraces the foundations of operations management but includes new frameworks, concepts, and tools to address the demands of today and changing needs of the future. We live in dynamic and exciting times due to many changes affecting nearly every aspect of business - including operations management. This fourth edition reflects key shifts in operations management. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
Ch. 1 Introduction to Managing Operations Across the Supply Chain
Ch. 2 Operations and Supply Chain Strategy
Ch. 3 Managing Processes and Capacity
Ch. 3a Process Mapping and Analysis
Ch. 4 Product/Process Innovation
Ch. 5 Manufacturing and Service Process Structures
Ch. 6 Managing Quality
Ch. 6a Quality Improvement Tools
Ch. 7 Managing Inventories
Ch. 8 Lean Systems
Ch. 9 Customer Service Management
Ch. 10 Sourcing and Supply Management
Ch. 11 Logistics Management
Ch. 12 Demand Planning: Forecasting and Demand Management
Ch. 13 Sales and Operations Planning
Ch. 14 Materials and Resource Requirements Planning
Ch. 15 Project Management
Ch. 15a Advanced Methods for Project Scheduling
Ch. 16 Sustainable Operations Management – Preparing for the Future
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.