Management Strategy: Achieving Sustained Competitive Advantage, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
A Simple but Disciplined Approach to Achieving Sustained Competitive Advantage The Third Edition of Management Strategy is designed to provide employees of an organization with the tools needed to participate in the process of crafting and implementing an organization’s strategy. Unlike other books that purport to give instruction in the fundamentals of strategy but often miss the most basic idea, this book explains how the purpose of strategy is to make a series of moves that are designed to achieve sustained competitive advantage.
Chapter 1 Winning Moves
PART 1 EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL ANALYSIS
Chapter 2 External Analysis
Chapter 3 Internal Analysis
PART 2 MAKING MOVES
Chapter 4 Positioning, Tactics, and Timing
Chapter 5 Corporate-Level Strategy and Diversification
Chapter 6 Globalization
Chapter 7 Innovation and Entrepreneurship
PART THREE IMPLEMENTATION AND REINVENTION
Chapter 8 Implementation
Chapter 9 Continuous Reinvention
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org