* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Optimize your outcomes. With McConnell/Brue/Flynn, improving outcomes has never been simpler. If given the chance to work harder or smarter, which would you choose? This product’s modern approach makes learning and applying economics easier for instructors and students alike. From real-life examples to cutting-edge learning resources, McConnell offers a student-centered learning environment that presents the subject matter in new and engaging ways. For instructors, a fully supportive teaching package does the heavy lifting so you can focus on what you love.
2. The Market System and the Circular Flow
3. Demand, Supply, and Market Equilibrium
4. Market Failures Caused by Externalities & Asymmetric Information
5. Public Goods, Public Choice, and Government Failure
6. An Introduction to Macroeconomics
7. Measuring Domestic Output and National Income
8. Economic Growth
9. Business Cycles, Unemployment, and Inflation
10. Basic Macroeconomic Relationships
11. The Aggregate Expenditures Model
12. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply
13. Fiscal Policy, Deficits, and Debt
14. Money, Banking, and Financial Institutions
15. Money Creation
16. Interest Rates and Monetary Policy
17. Financial Economics
18. Extending the Analysis of Aggregate Supply
19. Current Issues in Macro Theory and Policy
20. International Trade
21. The Balance of Payments, Exchange Rates, and Trade Deficits
22. The Economics of Developing Countries
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.