* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
M: Management 6e was written from the ground up to be brief, lean, and flexible enough to enable you to cover just the topics you want at the level of depth you desire, while still maintaining the integrity of the content. Plus, it delivers a variety of real management examples and inspiring green and career-oriented boxes to engage today’s students. With market-leading teaching support and the most up-to-date content available, M: Management represents the best value available in the brief Principles of Management market. What sets Bateman/Snell/Konopaske apart? An unrivaled mixture of student-focused current content and the best teaching support around.
1. Managing in a Global World
2. The Evolution of Management
3. The Organizational Environment and Culture
Part Two: Planning
4. Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
5. Planning and Decision Making
Part Three: Organizing
7. Organizing for Success
8. Managing Human Resources
9. Managing Diversity and Inclusion
Part Four: Leading
11. Motivating People
Part Five: Controlling
14. Managing Control
15. Innovating and Changing
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.