* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Baltzan; M: Information Systems is an MIS fundamentals text written in an engaging visual, magazine format designed to intrigue your students from the start! Saturated with fascinating, sometimes hard-to-believe real-life examples that will keep students intrigued throughout the course.
Baltzans approach discusses various business initiatives first and how technology supports those initiatives second. The premise for this unique writing approach is that business initiatives drive technology choices in a corporation. Therefore, each discussion addresses the business needs first and addresses the technology that supports those needs second. This approach takes difficult and often intangible MIS concepts, brings them down to a students level, and applies them using a hands-on approach to reinforce the concepts learned.
A derivative of the Baltzan; Business Driven Technology text, M: Information Systems provides the foundation that will enable students to achieve excellence in business, whether they major in operations management, manufacturing, sales, marketing, etc.
Module One BUSINESS DRIVEN MIS
CHAPTER 1 Management Information Systems: Business Driven MIS
CHAPTER 2 Decisions + Processes: Value Driven Business
CHAPTER 3 Ebusiness: Electronic Business Value
CHAPTER 4 Ethics + Information Security: MIS Business Concerns
Module Two TECHNICAL FOUNDATIONS OF MIS
CHAPTER 5 Infrastructures: Sustainable Technologies
CHAPTER 6 Data: Business Intelligence
CHAPTER 7 Networks: Mobile Business
Module Three ENTERPRISE MIS
CHAPTER 8 Enterprise Applications: Business Communications
CHAPTER 9 Systems Development and Project Management: Corporate Responsibility
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
- Quick Setup
- Lives within the LMS
- Assignable Readings
- Auto-Graded Chapter Questions
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.