* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Built on a foundation on property law, new lead author, Marissa Pagnattaro, University of Georgia, and the entire authorship team, bring a fresh perspective emphasizing the importance of understanding laws and regulations that are fundamental foundations for business. Using court cases and examples in Sidebars that are relevant for business, the authors underscore how learning about the law is essential to understand how the law can be used for strategic advantage and how to develop sustainable business practices. This emphasis, along with the rich array of cases and examples, makes the text suited for both legal environment and business law classes. And with McGraw-Hill Connect, students benefit from SmartBook and additional critical thinking practice.
1 Law as a Foundation for Business
2 The Role of Ethics in Decision Making
3 The Court System
5 Alternative Dispute Resolution
6 The Constitution
Part TWO Basic Legal Principles
7 The Property System
8 Contract Formation
9 Contractual Performance and Breach
10 Torts Affecting Business
11 Intellectual Property
12 International Law
13 Criminal Law and Business
14 Business Organizations
Part THREE The Regulatory Landscape for Business
15 The Regulatory Process
16 Regulating Competition—Antitrust Laws
17 Financial and Securities Regulations
18 Privacy and Consumer Protection
19 Environmental Regulation and Resource Sustainability
Part FOUR The Employer–Employee Relationship
20 Discrimination in Employment
21 Employment Laws
22 Labor–Management Relationship
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.