DewberryLand Development Handbook, Fourth Editionhttps://www.mheducation.com/cover-images/Jpeg_400-high/1260440753.jpeg4April 19, 20199781260440751
The definitive guide to land development—fully updated to cover the latest industry advances.
This thoroughly revised resource lays out step-by-step approaches from feasibility, through design and into permitting stages of land development projects. The book offers a holistic view of the land development process for public and private project types – including residential, commercial, mixed-use and institutional. Land Development Handbook, Fourth Edition contains the latest information on green technologies and environmentally conscious design methods. Detailed technical appendices, revised graphics, and case studies round out the content included.
This edition covers:
• Due diligence, planning, and zoning
• Review procedures, building codes, and development costs
• Environmental and historical considerations
• Site analysis and preliminary engineering
• Feasibility studies and site inspections
• Conceptual and schematic design
• Site selection, yield, and impact studies
• Final design processes and sample plans
• Components of a site plan and the approval process
• Site grading, road design, and utility design
• Stormwater management and hydrology
• Erosion and sediment control
• Permits, bonds, and construction documents
• Soils, floodplain studies and stream restoration
Land Development Handbook, Fourth Edition
Students, we’re committed to providing you with high-value course solutions backed by great service and a team that cares about your success. See tabs below to explore options and pricing. Don't forget, we accept financial aid and scholarship funds in the form of credit or debit cards.
amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number
of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the
prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically
results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for
this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number
of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle
and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from
every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Orders within the United States are shipped via Fedex or UPS Ground.
For shipments to locations outside of the U.S., only standard shipping is available.
All shipping options assumes the product is available and that it will take 24 to 48 hours to process your order prior to shipping.
You will be taken to our partner Chegg.com to complete your transaction.
After completing your transaction, you can access your course using the section url supplied by your instructor.