* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Since its inception, An Introduction to Business Ethics by Joseph DesJardins has been a cutting-edge resource for the business ethics course. DesJardins’ unique multidisciplinary approach offers critical analysis and integrates the perspective of philosophy with management, law, economics, and public policy, providing a clear, concise, yet reasonably comprehensive introductory survey of the ethical choices available to us in business.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
CHAPTER 1: Why Study Ethics?
CHAPTER 2: Ethical Theory and Business
CHAPTER 3: Corporate Social Responsibility
CHAPTER 4: Corporate Culture, Governance, and Ethical Leadership
CHAPTER 5: The Meaning and Value of Work
CHAPTER 6: Moral Rights in the Workplace
CHAPTER 7: Employee Responsibilities
CHAPTER 8: Marketing Ethics: Advertising and Digital Marketing
CHAPTER 9: Marketing Ethics: Advertising and Digital Marketing
CHAPTER 10: Sustainability and the Natural Environment
CHAPTER 11: Workplace Diversity and Discrimination
CHAPTER 12: International Business and Globalization
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.