International Financial Management9th Edition
- International Financial Management provides students with a foundation for analysis through a text that is well-organized, comprehensive, and provides up-to-date coverage of the topics.
- The text is written based on two tenets: emphasis on the basics and emphasis on a managerial perspective.
- Discussion is written so that a self-contained treatment of each subject is presented in a user-friendly fashion.
Ch. 1 Globalization and the Multinational Firm
Ch. 2 International Monetary System
Ch. 3 Balance of Payments
Ch. 4 Corporate Governance Around the World
PART TWO: The Foreign Exchange Market, Exchange Rate Determination, and Currency Derivatives
Ch. 5 The Market for Foreign Exchange
Ch. 6 International Parity Relationships and Forecasting Foreign Exchange Rates
Ch. 7 Futures and Options on Foreign Exchange
PART THREE: Foreign Exchange Exposure and Management
Ch. 8 Management of Transaction Exposure
Ch. 9 Management of Economic Exposure
Ch. 10 Management of Translation Exposure
PART FOUR: World Financial Markets and Institutions
Ch. 11 International Banking and Money Market
Ch. 12 International Bond Market
Ch. 13 International Equity Markets
Ch. 14 Interest Rate and Currency Swaps
Ch. 15 International Portfolio Investment
PART FIVE: Financial Management of the Multinational Firm
Ch. 16 Foreign Direct Investment and Cross-Border Acquisitions
Ch. 17 International Capital Structure and the Cost of Capital
Ch. 18 International Capital Budgeting
Ch. 19 Multinational Cash Management
Ch. 20 International Trade Finance
Ch. 21 International Tax Environment and Transfer Pricing
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw-Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw-Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw-Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.