* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
The Fifth Edition of International Accounting provides an overview of the broadly defined area of international accounting, but also focuses on the accounting issues related to international business activities and foreign operations. This edition also includes substantially updated coverage of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The unique benefits of this textbook include its up-to-date coverage of relevant material, extensive numerical examples provided in most chapters, two chapters devoted to the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and coverage of nontraditional but important topics such as strategic accounting issues of multinational companies, international corporate governance, and corporate social responsibility reporting.
Ch. 1 Introduction to International Accounting&
Ch. 2 Worldwide Accounting Diversity
Ch. 3 International Convergence of Financial Reporting
Ch. 4 International Financial Reporting Standards: Part I
Ch. 5 International Financial Reporting Standards: Part II
Ch. 6 Foreign Currency Transactions and Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk
Ch. 7 Translation of Foreign Currency Financial Statements
Ch. 8 International Taxation
Ch. 9 International Transfer Pricing
Ch. 10 Management Accounting Issues in Multinational Corporations
Ch. 11 Auditing and Corporate Governance: An International Perspective
Ch. 12 International Sustainability Reporting
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.