Gregg College Keyboarding & Document Processing (GDP); Lessons 1-20 text, 11th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Gregg College Keyboarding and Document Processing (GDP), 11e by Ober, Johnson, and Zimmerly: Your complete learning/teaching system. Your guide to success. GDP/11 is an integrated keyboarding system that cohesively lead students through each lesson to provide an easy path to success. As a solid product for over 50 years, this version of the GDP software has grown into an online functionality. The same program is now web-based with seamless updates to provide greater accessibility for use at home, in class, and in labs - perfect for distance learning! Strong enhancements to the book while maintaining key elements support the cohesive program's strong content. Skillbuilding is reinforced with MAP+ (Misstroke Analysis and Prescription). MAP+ is an individualized, diagnostic tool that is built into the software to help identify student's strengths and weaknesses while providing prescriptive drills to help them practice where they need it most. Also, MAP+ now has new, unlimited drill lines that begin at Lesson 1. GDP/11 automatically scores for keyboarding errors. As a result, instructors will appreciate the customization of course management tools in GDP/11, including the new GPS (Grade Posting System) which allows complete flexibility in setting up grades. GDP/11 your complete learning/teaching system. Your guide to success.
Introduction to the Student
Part 1 The Alphabet, Number, and Symbol Keys
UNIT 1 KEYBOARDING: THE ALPHABET
UNIT 2 Keyboarding : The Alphabet
UNIT 3 Keyboarding : Numbers and Symbols
UNIT 4 Keyboarding : Numbers and Symbols
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources