Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect All-in-One Exam Guide, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Everything you need to succeed on the Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam in one accessible study guide
Boost your confidence as you prepare for the Google Cloud (GCP) Certified Professional Cloud Architect exam with this comprehensive self-paced study guide. This guide covers all the critical topics on the certification exam and shows you how to successfully pass the exam and gain certification. Beyond exam preparation, the guide also serves as a valuable on-the-job reference for those working professionally in the field of cloud architecture, networking, and security.
Written by a Security Solutions Manager at Google Cloud who is also a recognized expert in the field, Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect All-In-One Exam Guide is based on proven pedagogy that teaches and reinforces skills and contains accurate practice questions with in-depth explanations. You will discover how to design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, and highly available solutions to drive business objectives. And this guide gives you the tools to deepen your knowledge and apply learning to real-world technical challenges.
Exam preparation content includes:
- GCP and cloud computing
- Cloud identity, resource and access management, and networking
- Compute and containers
- Storage, databases, and data analytics
- DevOps and operations
- Security, billing, migration, and support
- Exam objectives map
- 100 practice exam questions
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customizable quizzes