3. Extensions to Mendel’s Laws
4. The Chromosome Theory of Inheritance
5. Linkage, Recombination, and the Mapping of Genes on Chromosomes
6. DNA Structure, Replication, and Recombination
7. Anatomy and Function of a Gene: Dissection Through Mutation
8. Gene Expression: The Flow of Information from DNA to RNA to Protein
9. Digital Analysis of Genomes
10. Genome Annotation
11. Analyzing Genomic Variation
12. The Eukaryotic Chromosome
13.Chromosomal Rearrangements and Changes in Chromosome Number
14. Bacterial Genetics
15. Organellar Inheritance
16. Gene Regulation in Prokaryotes
17. Gene Regulation in Eukaryotes
18. Manipulating the Genomes of Eukaryotes
19. The Genetic Analysis of Development
20. The Genetics of Cancer
21. Variation and Selection in Populations
22. Genetics of Complex Traits
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.