2) Design Loads
3) Statics of Structures—Reactions
5) Beams and Frames
8) Live Load Forces: Influence Lines for Determinate Structures
9) Deflections of Beams and Frames
10) Work-Energy Methods for Computing Deflections
11) Analysis of Indeterminate Structures by the Flexibility Method
12) Analysis of Indeterminate Beams and Frames by the Slope-Deflection Method
13) Moment Distribution
14) Indeterminate Structures: Influence Lines
15) Approximate Analysis of Indeterminate Structures
16) Introduction to the General Stiffness Method
17) Matrix Analysis of Trusses by the Direct Stiffness Method
18) Matrix Analysis of Beams and Frames by the Direct Stiffness Method
Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.