* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Connecting research and results. As a master teacher, John Santrock connects students to current research and real-world application, helping students see how developmental psychology plays a role in their own lives and future careers. Through an integrated, personalized digital learning program, students gain the insight they need to study smarter and improve performance.
CHAPTER 2: Biological Beginnings
CHAPTER 3: Physical and Cognitive Development in Infancy
CHAPTER 4: Socioemotional Development in Infancy
CHAPTER 5: Physical and Cognitive Development in Early Childhood
CHAPTER 6: Socioemotional Development in Early Childhood
CHAPTER 7: Physical and Cognitive Development in Middle and Late Childhood
CHAPTER 8: Socioemotional Development in Middle and Late Childhood
CHAPTER 9: Physical and Cognitive Development in Adolescence
CHAPTER 10: Socioemotional Development in Adolescence
CHAPTER 11: Physical and Cognitive Development in Early Adulthood
CHAPTER 12: Socioemotional Development in Early Adulthood
CHAPTER 13: Physical and Cognitive Development in Middle Adulthood
CHAPTER 14: Socioemotional Development in Middle Adulthood
CHAPTER 15: Physical and Cognitive Development in Late Adulthood
CHAPTER 16: Socioemotional Development in Late Adulthood
CHAPTER 17: Death, Dying, and Grieving
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.