Entrepreneurial Small Business6th Edition
Entrepreneurial Small Business, 6e, continues its tradition of being readable, relevant, and real – and provides students with a clear vision of small business as it is today. Its practical approach focuses on starting and managing the type of small businesses that we patronize every day – restaurants, beauty salons, plumbing companies lawn care companies, etc.
Entrepreneurs and Ideas: The Basis of Small Business
1. Small Business: Varieties and Impacts
2. Small Business Entrepreneurs: Characteristics and Competencies
3. Small Business Environment: Managing External Relations
4. Small Business Ideas: Creativity, Opportunity, and Feasibility
Small Business Paths and Plans
5. Small Business Entry: Paths to Part-Time Entrepreneurship
6. Small Business Entry: Paths to Entrepreneurship
7. Small Business Strategies: Imitation with a Twist
8. Business Plans: Seeing Audiences and Your Business Clearly
Marketing in the Small Business
9. Small Business Marketing: Customers and Products
10. Small Business Promotion: Capturing the Eyes of Your Market
11. Small Business Pricing, Distribution, and Location
Accounting, Cash, and Finance in the Small Business
12. Small Business Accounting: Projecting and Evaluating Performance
13. Cash: Lifeblood of the Business
14. Small Business Finance: Using Equity, Debt, and Gifts
15. Assets: Inventory and Operations Management
16. Small Business Protection: Risk Management and Insurance
Management and Organization in the Small Business
17. Legal Issues: Recognizing Your Small Business Needs
18. Human Resource Management: Small Business Considerations
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw-Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw-Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw-Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.