* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The ninth edition of Electronics: Principles and Applications is based on the same philosophy of previous editions. It continues to be written so that a student needs no prior knowledge of electrical theory and principles and at a level that allows students with limited math and reading skills can gain a clear understanding and the entry-level knowledge and skills for a wide range of occupations within electricity and electronics.
Ch. 1 Introduction
Ch. 2 Semiconductors
Ch. 3 Diodes
Ch. 4 Power Supplies
Ch. 5 Transistors
Ch. 6 Introduction to Small-Signal Amplifiers
Ch. 7 More About Small-Signal Amplifiers
Ch. 8 Large-Signal Amplifiers
Ch. 9 Operational Amplifiers
Ch. 10 Troubleshooting
Ch. 11 Oscillators
Ch. 12 Communications
Ch. 13 Integrated Circuits
Ch. 14 Electronic Control Devices and Circuits
Ch. 15 Regulated Power Supplies
Ch. 16 Digital Signal Processing
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.